Comedian - Mitch Hedberg Comedian - Mitch Hedberg

Nice

Mitch was a cool dude. Such a shame that he died young.

Salad Fingers Episode 5 Salad Fingers Episode 5

Nice Flash

It kind of creeped me out though. I gave you a 9 because I didn't know what the hell was going on in. Very nice animation, and dialogue.

ox6 episode 2 ox6 episode 2

No sound

This was a very good movie, but sound would have made this a lot better, my only other problem was that the "speech bubbles" faded away too soon. But it had great animation and I liked the plot.

BOTTLES ep.1 BOTTLES ep.1

Very Good.

Great animation, and funny, but I didn't really like the voices.

silverspike64 responds:

ya theres a problem here in el paso... no reall good voices just the strong accents of J-town lol ya well srry im looking for voices tho

Thoughtless Thoughtless

We don't care if your 11.

It won't affect the way people vote, people just care if the flash is good or bad so you don't have to tell us you're 11 in all of your submissions. It was an OK movie

Violin Torture Violin Torture

Horrible.

This wasn't even a flash.

FourStar responds:

since i imported that movie into flash and exported it as an swf file, yes, it is very much flash, whether you like it or not

Project X Part 1 Preview Project X Part 1 Preview

Could be better.

The sound effects were pretty good, the graphics were OK. You could have made the hallway where 'Akira' and that other guy were in a little more detailed, though, not just a bunch of gray with a small door at the end.

Lord-Sonx responds:

will be fixed...

Crashed Crashed

Not Bad

This actually wasn't that bad. The animation was pretty good, the music though... Oh well like you said you can't please everyone.